Followers

Saturday 25 August 2012

I Know

Atheists say God doesn’t exist,
But I know this is all false―Nature points to the Deity.

Agnostics hold that we can’t be sure if there’s God,
But I know this isn’t true―God is so visible we can’t doubt His existence.

Evolutionists uphold that life is the product of some mindless process,
But I know this is a fallacy―all life bears the hallmarks of design.

Cosmologists posit that some blind process gave birth to the universe,
But I know this isn’t so―fine-tuning suggests there’s a Creator.

Exponents argue that the universe is pointless,
But I know this is specious―cosmos displays God’s infinite wisdom and might.

Cryonicists have us believe we could escape from the clutches of Death,
But I know this is an idealized notion―death is the ultimate destiny of all life.

Extremists claim their belief systems approve of violence,
But I know this is dubious―pacifism is a thread common to all religions.

Critics say the Bible doesn’t hang together,
But I know this is untenable―the Bible has always withstood rigorous scrutiny.

They think the Bible is obsolete,
But I know it’s not―Scripture is a cornucopia of timeless truths.

I know I don’t know much, but this little I know is much true―
And that’s what matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment